A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Unicorn 2.0

Now with actual detail

So my friend Wendy requested the happiness picture last month and requested for me to redraw the unicorn and make it less morbid. I decided to switch up my art style this time around because I wanted it to be SUPER pretty. And I am pleased with the results. It took almost twice as long to draw it this time around because I was going for more realism and less folk art, but overall, it looks pretty freaking awesome. I probably won't do very many of these realistic pieces in paint because it is extremely difficult for me to do and it makes my eyes hurt. Thanks Wendy for letting me expand my skills with this awesome unicorn!


No comments:

Post a Comment