A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Monday, August 12, 2013

Underwater Smoke Break

But don't worry, it's classy

My dearest friend, Vincent, requested another image. You might remember him from my previous post regarding sheep in a silly hat. On Friday I had my wisdom teeth taken out, and I spent the weekend recovering, sleeping and moping around. Luckily both Vincent, one of my best friends, and Stanton, my wonderful boyfriend, were able to keep me company via Facebook chat and texts while I was bedridden and bored. 

Vincent requested earlier last week for a dolphin taking a smoke break. I decided to bypass the gross cigarettes and go for a more classy kind of smoke break. Equipped with his smoking chair, his smoking jacket, a roaring fire (because it's winter in Australia), and a smile while puffing on his pipe. This is one dapper dolphin. Dolphins were not as easy to draw as the precious sheep I drew last time for Vincent, but I had fun drawing the scene nonetheless. Thank you Vincent for the idea and keeping me company while I was recovering!


No comments:

Post a Comment