A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Monday, July 8, 2013

Fluffy Sheep with a Silly Hat

Fluff and Stuff

This darling picture was requested by my dear friend Vincent from Australia. He recently got back from a vacation in New Zealand. Whilst there he requested for me to draw a sheep with a silly hat on. Originally I thought I was going to go with a Chilean style hat, per Vincent's heritage, but after Google-ing Chilean hats, I found out they're nothing but simple straw hats. Certainly not silly enough for a close friend's request. I decided to go along the lines of a cake-tiered hat with lots of puff balls to help coalesce with the sheep's fluffiness. Sheep are cute, and drawing this sheep made me appreciate their cuteness even more. Thank you Vincent!


No comments:

Post a Comment