A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wingless Dragon Llama

That happens to be terrorizing a bake sale.

My friend Darara, who is really smart, goes to Harvard, and I went to high school with, requested that I draw a dragon llama terrorizing a bake sale. The llama took way more research than I anticipated. You wouldn't realize the amount of time it takes to make a llama appear remotely fluffy. It's wingless because I was so focused on the fur and getting it finished (a day late) for Darara that I forgot to put on his wings. Darara, if you feel jibbed for having a wingless dragon llama, I will add the wings and re-post it with a snippet on how amazingly smart you are for coming up with the idea of a dragon llama (which I wouldn't have been able to think of if I was trying really hard to think of something creative). I had a ton of fun drawing the llama, fuzzy hair and all. Hopefully one day I will remember to look at my pictures a little more closely before I post them. Thank you Darara!

No comments:

Post a Comment