A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Finn and Jake on the Moon

Adventure Time!

I will be perfectly honest with all of you, I don't watch Adventure Time. I understand that it is really funny and clever, but it is not my kind of humor. I have watched a few episodes, and mildly enjoyed it, but I like drama shows more than funny shows. But, every once in awhile, I will enjoy a short episode here and there, but mostly I stick to NCIS and the X-Files on my Blu-Ray Player.  But my dear friend Nick requested I draw something Adventure Time related, and that if I didn't want to draw that, to draw moon/ocean stuff. I decided to combine both images and draw Finn and Jake on the moon. I really liked drawing Finn and Jake because they're super simple design wise, so it was pretty easy for me to mimic the artist's style. I like Jake more than Finn, because his nose was fun to draw. Thank you very much Nick!

No comments:

Post a Comment