A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Morbid Unicorn: WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

A charming, morbid unicorn

My co-worker, another Sarah from Texas, requested a morbid unicorn with a head stabbed onto its horn after she saw my giraffe. I pleaded with her to let me not make it morbid, but she insisted it had to have a head on it. So I drew the unicorn like it didn't have a head attached to its horn, let her see it, and she remained firm in her request for the unicorn's decapitated friend. I am super duper proud of my unicorn because horses (and unicorns) are very difficult to draw, and spending two out seven days of my week with a horse named Dash, not getting the proportions right can be terribly frustrating. I am glad how this turned out (even with the gross and violent image). Thank you Sarah!


No comments:

Post a Comment