A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happiness is:

Stuff!

After posting my pieces of art to my Facebook, I received my first real request. My friend Wendy, from Texas, requested that draw happiness. Now I know happiness cannot be represented by materialistic items, but these were all the things that helped contribute to my already pretty peppy self. There are few things in this world that bring me true joy, but driving my VW Beetle around town is one of them. I also enjoy my time horseback riding with my buddy Dash (Pictured below). I am sure you can see the resemblance between my drawing of Dash and the real Dash. I own a hamster named Pimienta (Spanish for "Little Pepper"). She is a Chinese Dwarf hamster and she is very sweet. I enjoy playing with her and listening to the little noises she makes at night. The last image is my boyfriend Stanton. He and I have been together for over a year and half and I spend almost all of my time with him. He is a voice over artist. These things all make me happy. Thank you Wendy!

Treats?
(Sorry for Potato Quality Picture)


No comments:

Post a Comment