A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Speaking of Boyfriends

I draw things for him too

My lovely and talented boyfriend requested I draw Pinkie Pie on a space ship in space. You might notice that I am not very good at drawing horse like things, because they are very hard to draw, so I asked for a revision, for anything but Pinkie Pie, because I didn't want to let him down. So he requested the same image but to replace Pinkie Pie with the Joker. So I did. Space is a hard thing to draw, and galaxies are even harder. But I got the Joker down pretty good. I like his hair the most. I made sure to make his suit extra big, but only because I forgot to draw his hands and feet. Thank you Stanton!


No comments:

Post a Comment