A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Napal Was Here

Yes, I know Napal is spelled wrong

My coworker Jason, who lives in Texas, request that I draw the streets of Napal on facebook. So I googled Napal, but nothing came up because I had yet to realize Napal was spelled wrong. When I asked Jason what Napal was like, he told me to use my imagination, so I did. I decided that Napal was some pre-teen angst-ridden boy who was trying to channel some of his negative energy out onto the poor innocent street. Thus Napal street was born. I liked Napal's character the best. It was fun to draw a person and come up with their own characteristics. I was feeling extra creative that day. Thank you Jason.


No comments:

Post a Comment