A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hippopotamus and Noodles

Noodles?

Jason told me to draw a hippopotamus with noodles on its back. Now, many of you will recognize this phrase from the wildly popular song "Noodles on my Back". When I created this image, I had never heard the song before. I realize now that even my boyfriend knew the song and I was somewhat oblivious to the popularity of the song. I obliged to Jason's request and not only drew a Hippopotamus with noodles on its back, I also drew a noodle with a hippopotamus on it's back. I like drawing hippos just as much as I enjoy drawing swimming kangaroos. (Please ignore the humongous typo on the noodle picture). Thank you again Jason!



No comments:

Post a Comment