A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Vegetales, but with Real Vegetables

According to my co-workers, a tomato is indeed a fruit.

My co-worker Jessica, who lives in Texas, asked me to draw dancing vegetables. I was originally going to draw a picture very reminiscent of the wildly popular show Vegetales, but I realized that a tomato was a fruit and that I couldn't include a fruit in a vegetable drawing. That would be borderline racist. I enjoyed this painting a lot because I liked drawing the broccoli, which is surprising because I am not a big broccoli eater. I wasn't sure how vegetables dance, so I figured oscillating arms would be a safe bet. The music notes were a nice touch as well. Thank you Jessica!


No comments:

Post a Comment