A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Kangaroos Can't Swim

Another Image Suggested by Chris

This painting features another successful animal. After being disappointed with Chris's Blues Brother's request, I asked him for another drawing. He suggested a swimming kangaroo. Chris, somewhat lacking in creativity, doesn't know that Kangaroo's can't swim, so I made sure to detail that in my drawing. Striving for perspective, I used deeper colors for the background to show how the ocean was deeper and far away, but there is only so much perspective you can get on MS Paint. That aside, this was a fun image to draw, and I realized that I like to draw kangaroos because they're easy. Thanks again Chris!


No comments:

Post a Comment