A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Monday, July 15, 2013

Dragon Llama 2.0

Now with wings!

If you remember my previous post regarding dragon llamas, I promised the almighty Darara I would create a dragon llama with wings if he felt jibbed because the dragon didn't have wings. He informed me that he, of course, didn't feel jibbed, but he said a dragon llama with wings would be pretty sick. So I delivered,only because I have nothing left to do at work and it's barely 11. I also promised that if I did re-post the amazing dragon llama with wings, I would put in a snippet about how amazingly smart Darara is. Here it goes:

The Smartest Guy I know
Darara is the smartest guy I know.
He is humble, so it doesn't always show.
He is clever and funny, and sometimes pretty punny,
not to mention he Rick Rolled everyone at graduation. 

He goes to Harvard, with lots of scholarships,
and stays super cool while he does it. 
So if you see him around, don't put him down,
Because he is the smartest guy I know.

We took AP Chem together,
He was sharp, and always knew better
I almost failed, but I prevailed 
because of Darara's help
Surely, he is the smartest guy I know.




No comments:

Post a Comment