A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Space Animals

Fighting in Space

A fellow Sarah requested a RGB Lion and a CMYK Tiger fighting in space. Sarah is a cool cat who is working on getting into the production business. After seeing the previous blog post she request this wonderful image. Let me tell you, drawing lions is really tough. I was going to try and do a spin on my usual style and go with a picture more realistic, like this one. The problem is that I really can't draw, so then I looked up cartoon lions, which are adorable but not exactly threatening when fighting. 
I'm Fierce!
So I had to improvise. It was a lot of fun drawing the two cats, but it definitely wasn't a piece of cake. I had issues because I draw the cats first, copy them, make the background, and paste them. Since I was at work, which would make since because this is MS Paint at Work, a student came in asking for help and the image got lost in the clipboard. I had a much more awesome version of this image, but it was lost in the clipboard world of Paint. So I had to re-draw it. And like an idiot, I was making the background and forgot to paste them before I copied one of the stars and lost the cats, so I had to start all over again. Though this picture was frustrating to complete, it turned out alright. Thank you Sarah and sorry for the delay!


No comments:

Post a Comment