A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Monday, May 19, 2014

Pricess Slipper and Her Mighty Tea Party

As Mighty as a Tea Party can be, anyways. 



Meet Princess Slipper and her friends (from left to right) Mr. Fuzzums, Kitty McStuffins, and Miss Quackley. This drawing was requested by my dear cousin Jennifer. Jennifer has the sweetest little girl named Catherine who is in love with her stuffed dolphin, Slipper. 

Now, I know that Mr. Fuzzums and Kitty McStuffins look particularly depressed to be at this tea party, but they can't help that their eyes are sewn in that way. In fact, Mr. Fuzzums is a caricature of my favorite stuffed animal from my childhood. He was a lavender, beanie bear. I, of course, still have him. He lives on my bookshelf in my bedroom with all of my other stuffed animals to keep things under control. 

Princess Slipper is the head princess of the stuffed animal kingdom: Catherine's Toy Box. Today is her birthday and she is celebrating with her loyalist of subjects. They have already open her presents, which were a new dolphin dress from Miss Quackley, a new book from Mr. Fuzzums, and this new tea set from Kitty McStuffins. Princess Slipper decided the best way to celebrate the end of her birthday was to have a tea party as thanks for all of her loyal subjects celebrating with her! 

Don't forget to send me your requests to MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com!  

No comments:

Post a Comment