A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Last New Post for the Evening

Broccoli Family Portraits


This is my final update for the evening. This cute image was requested by vortex_thrace. He specifically asked for a broccoli family, but what better way to depict a family than in their family portrait! I love drawing broccoli, they look so fluffy and this family seems super happy. But man, has all this drawing got me pooped. I've really enjoyed all the requests I've gotten from reddit, but I don't know how quickly I'll be able to get the drawings up. 

That being said, I'm going back to my original schedule starting tomorrow, but I'm going to post more than once a week to help keep the requests under control and to help keep the requester's happy. No one wants to wait a month for their drawings! 

So, for the final time this evening, please feel free to email me any requests at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com, comment requests below, or post to the reddit thread mentioned in the Kenny Chesney drawing. Thanks everyone and have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment