A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Draw Me!

No, ME! But draw me!!

During my Reddit Escapade, I had many "Draw my username!" requests! so I decided to draw a picture of the first four people who requested it having a get together of sorts. The redditors were: Hamst3rdamm, SecretHijackers, OMFGmomgetthecamera, and reverend_green1 requested we draw his ax! I know this is the highest quality I could do, but given the short amount of time, I wanted to make sure that I took the opportunity to represent their usernames (and the reverend's ax) in a way I fel would correctly capture their reddit personalities. 

Than you ladies and gentlemen (or just ladies, or just gents, or both!) for the awesome request! I love drawing fresh ideas, and I might start to feature more reddit usernames as I go along. Comment below to include any of your additional suggestions and I'll draw them for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment