A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Blues Brothers

My First Published Work

Just playing catch up. This painting was requested by my friend Chris. He is from New Jersey and asked for me to draw the Blues Brothers on my first day of drawing. As you will see, my artistic style has greatly improved, but it's pretty dang good for a first post. I have never watched the Blues Brothers, so when I looked them up, I decided to take a step away from the norm considering this image falls under that category of "boring pictures." No offense to you Chris. But, I drew it anyways because I didn't have anything to do that day. Thank you Chris!


No comments:

Post a Comment