A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Banana Hammock (No not that kind of Banana Hammock)

Get your mind out of the gutter

This drawing was requested by my friend Mike. He lives here in Texas and we have been friends since high school. This was my first attempt at scenery and a background, and it was harder than I anticipated. Using the spray paint brush on paint takes an amount of skill and layering. He sent me the original image and request that I draw it, so I did to the best of my abilities. Drawing bananas talking is tough work. This painting took me about 45 minutes to finish. Thank you Mike!



No comments:

Post a Comment