A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fire Monsters!

"I am a terrifying Fire monster!!" 

My charming darling requested a fire monster. I couldn't help but thinking of Calcipher from the wonderful movie Howl's Moving Castle. I attempted my first shot at fire, and I am pretty proud. With each passing drawing, it is getting easier and easier for me to draw. I am really looking forward to getting in more requests. If there is something you would like me to draw please shoot me an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com. Thank you Stanton!.


No comments:

Post a Comment