A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Saturday, July 6, 2013

300

Watch out for these mad art skillz

This is prime example of how much I suck at art. I feel bad because I cannot remember who request that I draw this scene from the movie 300. I remember it being a boy, and I remember drawing it, but I don't remember who requested it, so if it was you, let me know (I think it was Egan again...) Anyway! I decided I would look at the original once, and draw it from memory. I knew it probably wouldn't be my best work, but   I figured it wouldn't be too off, but it totally is. But that just adds to the character to the picture. He knew I couldn't draw very well, but I'm pretty sure they were pleased with the result. Please note muscly sword arm and wimpy shield arm. Much Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment