A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Monday, May 12, 2014

A Business Bumblebee

This bumble bee can't handle it


As many of you know, I have been busy attempting to achieve my business degree. During the semester, I have no time to work on my blog/requests because I am so busy studying for Managerial Accounting, Business Law, Business Calculus, etc. However...

The hiatus is soon to end! 

I am not taking any classes this summer and I'll be spending all of my time working at the Library, meaning I will have all the time in the world to draw everyone pictures, until the Fall semester starts up again. That being said, there will be some changes to the way I post the blogs.

I'll only post once a week 

This will allow me ample time to draw requests, prepare for future blog posts, and possibly pile up blog posts for the future so I can (hopefully) keep updating the blog in the future.

Stories!

I'll do my best to include any juicy stories of patrons I run across. Generally, there aren't any issues but I can always include stories from the past. Can't guarantee they'll be interesting, but hey! It's worth a shot. 

So what about this bumblebee? 

This bumblebee, specifically this bumblebee that can't handle the high-octane life of business, was requested by Vincent, the wonderful Australian friend who has requested such pieces as "Underwater Smoke Break" and "Fluffy Sheep with a Silly Hat"! I thought this cute picture would be a great way to start back up my blog because this semester has got me pretty down about majoring business. But more on that another day! Please feel free to send me your requests at MSPaintAtWork@gmail.com ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment