A Quick Word

MS Paint at Work is a blog taking requests from its readers. If you have an idea, Sarah - the writer and artist - will do what she can to realize your idea by using MS Paint as her medium. If you have a wonderful drawing idea, send us an email at MsPaintAtWork@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Mama Llama, The Saved by the Bell gang, and Unicorn Love

Mama Llama without the Drama


Many of you know that I have been a babysitter for a very long time. The requester of this image happens to be the mom of the two cutest boys in the world, Cole and Blake. I have been babysitting them since the youngest of the two, Blake, was only about 6 months old, and he'll be starting kindergarten next year! *sobs internally* Elizabeth, Cole and Blake's  mommy, requested a drawing of a Mama Llama and her two baby boy llamas. I had so much fun drawing this image for them, and I know Elizabeth, Cole, and Blake will absolutely adore it! I am so thankful to have such  a wonderful family to spend time with and I am dreading the day when they are too old for a babysitter. Elizabeth is obviously the full grown mama llama, Cole is the llama with a ring around his eye because he wears glasses, and Blake is the smallest llama with the lighter fur. Thanks for the request Elizabeth!

The Saved by the Bell Gang


Now, I know what many of you are thinking, "That isn't what Saved by the Bell is like at all!" I know, but I've never watched Saved by the Bell, so I figured rather than spending countless moments researching Saved by the Bell and what each individual character looks like, it was easier to draw some super hero bells saving the day from unsuspecting gang members! This wonderful drawing was requested by Reddit user DickTank. The main reason I didn't want to draw the cast from Saved by the Bell is that people are really hard to draw, and I have many requests coming up involving real life people and I would like to be able to do everyone justice. I hope you enjoy your drawing DickTank!

Unicorn in Love with a Keebler Elf



Lastly, this image was requested by Imgur user Thingamajiggly. He had originally requested a unicorn and keebler elf making love, but I do not enjoy drawing sexually explicit images. Luckily, he and I both agreed that the two creatures would be best to be depicted in love rather than the latter, for the sake of my readers. Thank being said, I hope you can really see the love between the elf and the unicorn. They're truly a match made in heaven! All of the other woodland creatures are jealous of the perfect relationship between these two. Thank you Thingamagiggly for the request!

Final Announcement! 

You may have noticed some new material on the side and bottom of this blog post. My blog has been approved by Google Ad Sense to host ads so now I can make a little bit of money from my blog! That being said, I am very new to using Ad Sense and I have heard of people having issues with ads playing sound, displaying sexual/inappropriate content, or advertisements for malware. If you see an ad with any of these things, please send me a URL of the ad, and a screen shot, so that I can add it to my list of blocked ads. I want my readers to enjoy reading my blog in peace, and noisy ads take away from the reading experience. Thanks everyone and don't forget to send me your requests!


No comments:

Post a Comment